Hi there, welcome! I’m Saima and welcome to this blog!
This is a blog dedicated to all things bookish. As an avid reader, I’ve always enjoyed reading stories and writing reviews to express my thoughts, thus this blog was launched in March 2021 so I can continue to share my opinions here. I look forward to being able to discuss books with you all, particularly diverse contemporaries with lgbtq+ and poc representation since so often these books don’t get enough recognition.
[ Art by Roxy ]
Some of my favourite books are: Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey Mcquiston, Love from A to Z by S. K. Ali, This is how you lose the time war by Max Gladstone and Amal El-Mohtar, The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller, and Legendborn by Tracey Deonn.
Here are some quick facts about me:
- I’m 25 years old and a Scorpio.
- I currently live in London.
- I have a degree in Psychology.
- I like to read a range of genres, but my favourites are thrillers, contemporary fantasy, and retellings.
- Other than reading, I really enjoy painting, playing d&d, and listening to podcasts.
- I also really love playing animal crossing!
- My comfort movie is Howl’s Moving Castle, and my comfort read is Love from A to Z.
- I enjoy watching horror movies but I also get scared very easily.
- My favourite foods are couscous and sushi.